Institute Course Registration
Spring 2021 Distance Learning online course currently OPEN for registration:
- Mental Percent Problem Solving Intensive [DL] mini-course | CLICK HERE to Register
Summer 2021 Distance Learning online courses are now FULL: email [email protected] to join the wait list
- June 21-22, 24-25 Overview, K-12 [DL] course | NOW FULL
- NEW: 2nd “overflow” June 14-15, 17-18 Overview, K-12 [DL] | NOW FULL
- The 9 Lines Intensive [DL] course | NOW FULL
Fall 2021 Distance Learning online courses open for registration May 4; 9am PDT
4 Ways to Save on “In-Person ONLY” Courses:
The Overview, K-12 and The 9 Lines Intensive courses provide the most essential introduction for learning and applying the Making Math Real Simultaneous Multisensory Structured Methods, and are normally presented back-to-back twice per year in Spring and Summer (before the pandemic). Take advantage of this unique opportunity to maximize your introduction to MMR and SAVE 25% on the combined “in-person” course registrations*.
* The 25% savings applies only to registrations for the Overview & 9 Lines “in-person” courses offered within the same month. Offer valid only when both courses are purchased in a single transaction. May not be combined with any other discount offer.
SAVE 10% — Early Bird for Parents & Educators
Early Bird Discount: Enroll by the advertised discount deadline, and receive a 10% discount
* This is an ongoing offer available throughout the year for all courses, with the exception of IYBI course campaigns. May not be combined with any other discount offer.
SAVE 15% — Extra Early Bird for Parents & Educators
SUMMER ONLY BONUS! FOR IN-PERSON COURSES ONLY
Extra Early Bird Discount: Enroll in a Summer “in-person” course** by the May deadline and receive a 15% discount
NEW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Does not apply to Summer 2021 DL courses
Repeat a designated course for 50% off the registration fee (applied only to select courses)
Over the years many participants have requested a way to REPEAT one or more of the Making Math Real seminars without having to pay full price. MMR understands how valuable it is to attend a course more than once, as all MMR is intensive and layered. Those who have repeated courses inform us it has been extremely helpful to receive the content, structure, incrementation, language and prompting again, and the experience has deepened their integration, understanding, and learning. Furthermore, since all MMR courses are constantly expanding, it is most beneficial to receive all the new content.
Therefore, in support of this effort MMR is pleased to announce a NEW 50% DEEP DISCOUNT off current prices for those who wish to repeat a designated course selected to offer this special discount!
To qualify for this special offer, the Making Math Real Institute must have record of your successful completion of the course(s) in which you would like to repeat. The Repeat Discount is only offered on select course offerings, on a semester-by-semester basis, and may not be combined with any other offer.