Academic Units of Credit Available for Select Courses
Take Advantage of Academic Credit Through Cal State East Bay Continuing Education
Academic Units of Credit* Available for select MMR Courses:
- 2-day courses: 1 semester academic unit of credit
- 3/4-day courses: 2 semester academic units of credit
- 6-day courses: 3 semester academic units of credit
- 10-day courses: 5 semester academic units of credit
- 12-day courses: 6 semester academic units of credit
*Units of Credit calculations based on the number of days in a traditional “in-person / full-day” course (DL courses are scheduled in a “half-day” format, increasing the number of days).
CREDIT COSTS AND REGISTRATION
Optional units of credit are available for select courses at the low cost of $134 per unit, paid directly to CSUEB Continuing Education, by the last day of every course. CSUEB Online credit registration and payment instructions, along with the MMR grading policy, will be provided on the first day of every class. All credit registrations and payments must be submitted online through CSUEB’s website by the end of each course. No exceptions.