MAKING MATH REAL
For Parents and Educators Seriously Committed to
Best Practices in Mathematics Education . . .
. . . BECAUSE IT’S THE TEACHING THAT ENSURES SUCCESS,
NOT THE PROGRAM
Learn How to Close the Gap in Math Achievement & Reach the Full Diversity of Learning Styles
If you’re a teacher, provide the best for your students.
If you’re a parent, demand the best for your child.
The Making Math Real Institute’s Mission: To prepare all educators, including parents and homeschool parents, tutors, learning specialists, and teachers to provide comprehensive, structured numeracy development to ensure students of all ages receive the highest quality math education they need and deserve.
Transform Your Math Teaching:
- Discover How to Reach All Types of Math Learners
- Learn to Make All Math Education Content Connected, Meaningful, and Real
- Create Successful, Positive Math Mindset
- Build Math Confidence For Your Struggling Student
- Maximize Your Homeschool Math Teaching
- Take Your Understanding of Mathematics to the Next Level
- Develop Working Memory and Executive Function Integrating All Math Content
- Learn to Provide Response to Intervention (RTI) in Math for Tiers 1 through 3
- Solidify Your Skills Naturally Through Our Incremental & Systematic Structure
- Develop Math Concept-Procedure Integration: Comprehension – Not Memorization
- Teach Your Students to be Independent Mathematical Thinkers
- Help the Teacher BE the Teacher, not the facilitator
Making Math Real is a simultaneous multisensory structured methodology – not a curriculum.
Making Math Real has garnered a worldwide reputation as the only successful intervention for students with math learning disabilities. However, Making Math Real is for everybody, not just for students with math LD. Making Math Real is a methodology that prepares educators to prescriptively reach all students in general education, gifted education, twice exceptional, and special education.