Institute Course Registration
Registration is OPEN and space is available for 2019 Fall courses for parents & educators offered in Oakland, CA.
Course Registration for INDIVIDUALS paying by credit card:
Course Registration for GROUP DISCOUNTS paid for by Schools/Districts/Organizations:
Course Registration for INDIVIDUALS REPEATING COURSES [50% off] paying by credit card, check or PO:
Course Registration for INDIVIDUALS or GROUPS paying by check or PO:
5. If paying by PURCHASE ORDER through a school or district use the Printable Registration Form, attach it to the PO, and scan/email it to email@example.com. To request a registration packet by mail, call 510-527-0720 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Making Math Real, 6936 Bristol Drive, Berkeley, CA 94705
REGISTRATION DEADLINE & WALK-IN POLICY FOR INDIVIDUALS: Registration for each course ends at 5pm the day before the first day of class. If you miss the registration deadline, you are welcome to walk-in the morning of the first day of class, and can register on-site if space is still available. Walk-in’s are accepted based on available space in the course. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early and bring a check or credit card for payment.
5 Ways to Save!
The Overview, K-12 and The 9 Lines Intensive courses provide the most essential introduction for learning and applying the Making Math Real Simultaneous Multisensory Structured Methods, and are presented back-to-back twice per year in Spring and Summer. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to maximize your introduction to MMR and SAVE 25% on the combined registrations*.
*The 25% savings applies only to registrations for the Overview & 9 Lines courses offered within the same month. Offer valid only when both courses are purchased in a single transaction. May not be combined with any other discount offer.
SAVE 10% — Early Bird for Parents & Educators
Early Bird Discount: Enroll at least 21 days prior to the start of any course and receive a 10% discount
* This is an ongoing offer available throughout the year for all courses. May not be combined with any other discount offer.
SAVE 15% — Extra Early Bird for Parents & Educators
SUMMER ONLY BONUS!
Extra Early Bird Discount: Enroll in any Summer 2019 course by May 10, 2019 and receive a 15% discount
* May not be combined with any other discount offer. Offer excludes the special IYBI Pre-Algebra course.
SAVE UP TO 20% – Group Discounts and Free Tuition
Schools enrolling two or more teachers receive group discounts and FREE tuition*
- 2 teachers from the same school/district receive 10% discount on tuition
- 3-5 teachers from the same school/district receive 15% discount on tuition
- 6-9 teachers from the same school/district receive 18% discount = 1 FREE enrollment plus up to $1,240 in additional savings
- 10 or more teachers from the same school/district receive 20% discount = 2 FREE enrollments
* All teachers must be from the same school/district or organization and enrolling in the same course(s). Savings based on 12-day courses (savings on other courses vary). Group discounts may not be combined with any other discount offer.
NEW FOR 2019 — LIMITED TIME ONLY STARTING WITH SPRING 2019 REGISTRATION:
Repeat any course for 50% off the registration fee
Over the years many participants have requested a way to REPEAT one or more of the Making Math Real seminars without having to pay full price. MMR understands how valuable it is to attend a course more than once, as all MMR is intensive and layered. Those who have repeated courses inform us it has been extremely helpful to receive the content, structure, incrementation, language and prompting again, and the experience has deepened their integration, understanding, and learning. Furthermore, since all MMR courses are constantly expanding, it is most beneficial to receive all the new content.
Therefore, in support of this effort MMR is pleased to announce a NEW 50% DEEP DISCOUNT off current prices for those who wish to repeat any and all courses! To qualify for this special offer, the Making Math Real Institute must have record of your successful completion of the course(s) in which you would like to re-enroll. May not be combined with any other offer.
Making Math Real reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.