NCBIDA has postponed this event to Spring 2021, in order to adhere to current COVID-19 precautionary measures recommended by the CDC for group gatherings. If you are a registered participant, NCBIDA will be notifying you and issuing refunds shortly. If you have any questions, please contact NCBIDA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on Making Math Real’s introductory 2-day Overview course, visit:
- If you registered for March 28th, and wish to attend the Overview course at 50% off, please visit this special discount registration page:
REGISTER TODAY :: THIS WORKSHOP WILL FILL QUICKLY!
Making Math Real: The Clinically Prescriptive Methodology for Students with Math LD — A Workshop for Educators & Parents
Research over the last 40 years has repeatedly indicated all students benefit most from direct and explicit instruction, especially those with math LD. Now, more than ever before, with the profusion of discovery methods in public and private school math classrooms, students with math-LD need and deserve direct and explicit simultaneous multisensory structured teaching to provide them with the math development they require now and into their futures. This 1-day seminar will provide the research basis from neurobiology and cognitive science and the foundational developmental structures, content, and methods that empower educators to be clinically prescriptive for all students with math LD.
Special Presentation by David Berg, E.T.
Creator of the Making Math Real Simultaneous Multisensory Structured Methods; Founder & Director of the Making Math Real Institute
- WHEN: Saturday, March 28, 2020
8:30am – 4:00pm workshop
4:00pm – 4:30pm Q&A
- WHERE: North Bridge Academy
17 Buena Vista Avenue, Mill Valley, CA
- COST: $90 General Public;
$60 NCBIDA Members (Join NCBIDA and save $30!)
* Price includes workshop materials, morning coffee, and boxed lunch!
This special event is a benefit and all proceeds go to NCBIDA!
- REGISTER DIRECTLY THROUGH NCBIDA
- CLICK HERE to download a flyer to share
Hosted by North Bridge Academy